Monday 14 March 2011

Thankyou!!

Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!! This post is to thank everyone who has supported me in my Stampin' Up! journey so far! I'm only a couple of weeks into signing up as a demonstrator and still finding my feet, but i'm really enjoying it! I've been working quite hard on this blog and would like to thank everyone who has viewed it so far, and a special thanks to my followers! Hello, especially to my new followers - Suzanne, Lucinda and Knitstress. I hope you are getting lots of crafty inspiration!!

I've had a very busy teaching day today and have a very busy evening planned, i'm just on my way to my Legs, Bums and Tums class and when i get back i have to get all my craft kit together because straight after work tomorrow i'm off to Cranleigh Guide Hall to assist 30 girl guides in making mothers day cards!! This is my first craft workshop, so i'm quite excited - i will let you know how it goes tomorrow! If you run a group or club and would like me to come and assist with a craft project email me for further information: amyjtidd@gmail.com

Before i go today i want to share a thankyou card with you. I made this card a little while ago with my upline Cate. The backing card in 'marina mist'. The image is from the 'Just believe' stampset, i coloured in the stamp using  'old olive' and 'marina mist' 'Stampin' write marker's' and then stamped the image into 'whisper white' cardstock, using the tear effect to achieve a bit of texture. The card was finshed off with a bit of 'old olive' satin ribbon and a 'basic rhinestone' for a little bit of bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.