Thursday 24 March 2011

So Many Thanks!

Hi all! Another exciting day in my little Stampin' Up! world!! Today i delivered my first customer orders!! All my new customers are taking full advantage the 'March Frenzy' promotion! As a little thankyou to my customers i popped a little thankyou card in their bags!! And here it is:


A simple little card using 'Pear Pizzazz' cardstock. I have inked the 'So Many Thanks' stamp using 'Pear Pizzazz', the hearts have been coloured in with 'Poppy Parade' ink and a 'blender pen' of course!! A little bit of 'Early Espesso' edged with the 'eyelet border' punch, finished of with some 'linen thread'. They have been very well recieved!

Another exciting development is that all my business cards, postcards and label's have all arrived!! Woo hoo! Can't wait to give them out and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.