Sunday 27 March 2011

Get well soon Kirsty!

Wow! I can't believe how quickly this weekend has gone! But only two weeks left of term and then Easter holidays!! My hubby has had to work all weekend, which has meant that i have been left to my own devices!! and i have to be honest, i have done very little (apart from crafting - i have done A LOT OF CRAFTING!!) and visiting my cousin Kirsty in hospital.

I have been in to visit her a couple of times, unfortunately you are restricted as to what you can take in as a gift, you are not allowed to take flowers into the ward, so instead i made her this little card to cheer her up:

I would love to say that this is an original idea, however i have CASE'd this, unfortunately i cannot remember where i saw this style of card but there are plenty of examples online. The cardstock is 'Soft Suede' edged with the 'Eyelet border' punch to make the flower pot.
Here's the inside on the card:


Because i needed to make this quickly i grabbed whatever i had to hand, and the ribbon and flowers that i used have sadly retired. The sentiment is one from the 'Fun and Fast Notes' stampset. I hope this inspires you!

I plan to have a restful night tonight, in front of the TV! My friends brother (Sam Attwater) is in the final of 'Dancing on Ice' tonight, so i will be cheering and voting for him. So please lend him your support too!! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.