Sunday 20 March 2011

Craft Retreat Treat!

Hi everyone! What a weekend!! Yesterday i attended a Stampin' Up! craft retreat hosted by my upline Cate. I was one of her glamorous assistants (and was even given a tiara to wear!) There were 21 of us in total and it was a lot of fun! We made several projects which i will share with you over the next few days. But today i plan to share with you the photo’s from the event itself!! (If anyone wants any copies just email and i will post them over!)



This weekend has also been an exciting one for my little Stampin’ Up! business! Firstly i processed my first order! Thanks to those of you who placed an order, i hope you enjoy your products when they arrive! Secondly my blog has made it officially onto the World Wide Web, so you can now find it on search engines! Woo hoo! I also have another follower, so hello Julia!!
I have unfortunately been suffering a bit today with a sore throat (not that my hubby has been complaining because i have been a lot quieter than usual!) So had a PJ day today and have been taking lots of medicine so I can get through next week. No crafting for me today, but hoping that normal craftiness will resume shortly!!
Hope you have all had a great weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.