Monday 7 March 2011

I'm now officially a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!

Hi all! Well, what an exciting day! Not only have lots of lovely people visited my blog (including someone from Germany and Morocco!!) but also My Stampin' Up! starter kit arrived today! A massive parcel of Stampin' Up goodies! I don't know where to begin with it all. The kit is such an amazing deal, i can't believe i didn't sign it up before. The kit costs £119, but is worth more that £250, and includes absolutely everything you need AND MORE to get going with crafting!! I'm already looking forward to this weekend, hoping that i will have some spare time to have a play with all my new stamp sets and tools! I can't wait to share some new ideas with you!

But for now, i want to share a card with you that we did for a 'Make and Take' at the Stampin' Up! stall at the 'Make it' show in Farnborough at the end of February - hello to anyone i met there!!


The colour combo is Marina Mist and Certainly Celery. The main image is 'Pocket Silhouettes' and the sentiment is from 'Perfect Punches'. The lovely butterfly is a stamp from the 'Butterfly Prints' stamp set. I've used some 'basic pearls' to embellish the butterfly and thinks this is pretty effective! The card showcases the use of Stampin' Up! punches and ribbon!! I'd love to know what you think!

If you have enjoyed visiting my blog, why not share my blog with your friends and family - if you use Facebook or Twitter this is very easy by just tapping the share button under this post!!
Thanks for visiting! Amyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.