Friday 25 March 2011

Do me a favour!

Today i want to share with you a quick and simple project shown to me by my upliner Cate, this project is referred to as a sour cream container. They really are quite simple to make. A sheet of DSP and some 'sticky strip' and hey presto!!


The DSP used in this example is from the 'Greenhouse Gala' range! The seniment is from the 'Oval All' stampset, bordered on an 'Old Olive' 'Scallop Oval' Punch, attached with Stampin' Up! dimensionals to give a raised effect.

These little containers are wonderful ... you can fill them with all sorts - sweets, little gifts, or even money (I made 15 of these in 'Jolly Holiday' DSP for my nan to put money in for christmas gifts, they looked really lovely on the christmas tree!) I think they would make lovely (and inexpensive) wedding favours ... what do you think?? If you would like some help designing and creating your wedding favours, invites, table plans or anything else then just get in touch. I'd love to help you out! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.