Saturday 12 March 2011

For my Birthday Twin!

Today is my birthday! It is also a good friend of mine, Cate's birthday! She is my birthday twin!!! So today i would like to share a card with you i have made for her! It's another card using the 'Crazy for cupcake' stamp set. The card base is 'whisper white', the DSP is from 'brights designer series paper patterns stack'. The ribbon is 'real red' taffeta ribbon and the button is also 'real red'. The cupcake image is stamped in 'basic black', i have used a 'blender pen' to colour it in and have used a '2-way glue pen' to apply the 'dazzling diamonds' glitter.


I've got a busy day planned today! My hubby has organised a trip up to London to go on the London Eye and to go and see 'Love Never Dies' at the theatre!!! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.