Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hostess with the Mostess!

Hi everyone! I'd like to say a special hello to my two latest followers Laura and Jamie!! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, i hope you enjoy what you see! Just a quick post today before i go off to my zumba class!! Today i want to share a card i have made using one of the Level 1 hostess stamp sets called 'Because i care', and yes i couldn't resist using the 'blender pens' again!! If you would like to host a party in your home and potentially earn free stampsets please email me (amyjtidd@gmail.com) to arrange a date! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Is that so saffron card base? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Its is so saffron! Well spotted, although it looks quite dull in this photo. I'm becoming quite the fan of the subtles!! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.