Tuesday 7 August 2012

It's A Boy Gift Tag!

Hey all! I'd like to share with you today a way of using Stampin' Up! products to gift wrap:


Recently our friends Rob and Iwona went for their 20 week scan and found out they are also having a BOY!! woo hoo! A little playmate for our little man! I couldn't resist buying them a little blue wall hanging for their nursery when i was out shopping and wanted to wrap it - but couldn't not find a suitable gift tag so decided to make my own! I wrapped the gift in tulle and then recycled some ribbon i had lying about.

To create the gift tag i stamped the little feet image from the 'Baby Prints' stampset using 'Bashful Blue' ink and then stamped the 'it's a boy' sentiment over the top using 'Pacific Point' ink. I then cut this image out using my 'Big Shot' and a die from the 'Labels Collection Framelits Die'. I then punched a hole in the corner using my trusty 'Crop-a-Dile' and threaded it through the ribbon!! Making the perfect gift tag!!!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.