Monday 27 August 2012

An 'It's a Boy' card from Stephanie-Emma

Hey all! Sorry i haven't blogged in a while - i have been super busy being a Mummy! I haven't had much time to craft in the last three weeks but luckily for me and Xander we have had a lot of visits from the postman who has been delivering a lot of beautiful handcrafted cards for me to post and share with you!

Today i have a card to share with you made by Stephanie-Emma (AKA Crafty Boots) who has used the beautiful 'Baby Prints' stampset from the Summer Mini Catty - WHICH IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF THIS MONTH!! (As well as a few non-stampin up products) to make this FAB card!


I love the super cute handprint stamp! It reminds me that this week i must make prints of Xanders hands and feet - that's if he stops wriggling long enough to let me!!

Don't forget the 'Baby Prints' stampset is from the Summer Mini Catalogue - so if you want it in your craft stash you have to order it before the end of this month - get your skates on!! Email your order over NOW! amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.