Thursday 30 August 2012

An Elegant Peacock Feather Card!

Today i have a card to share with you that i made for my good friend Jen for her birthday! I just love how it has turned out!!


It features the beautiful peacock faether image from the 'Natures Nest' stampset:


I stamped the feather over the 'Indigo Island' cardbase using the same colour ink to create a background. Then on  square of 'Whisper White' card i stamped the feather image twice using 'Island Indigo' and 'Elegant Eggplant' 'Stampin' Write Markers' and placed some tiny 'Basic Pearls' to embellish. I stamped the sentiment (from the 'Happiest Birthday Wishes' set) using 'Elegant Eggplant' ink and then mounted it all onto a piece of 'Elegant Eggplant' card. Before gluing this onto the cardbase i cut a strip of 'Whisper White' 'Satin Ribbon', folded it over and pierced an 'Antique brad' through it.

I hope Jen likes the card and has a brilliant birthday!! And don't forget if you want to order the beautiful 'Natures Nest' stampset do it today by emailing me: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.