Friday 16 March 2012

Showcasing some work from my crafty friends!!

Woo hoo! It's the weekend! And so a special crafting treat for you all today - i was lucky enough to recieve several handmade cards for my birthday from some very talented ladies, i have them on show in my living room but think it is only right to share them with you all too!!

So here we go... first up a fab card from Jade featuring the 'Crazy For Cupcake' stampset:


Next a card using the 'Create a Cupcake' stampset and some clever embossing by Hannah:

(Hannah also gave me a beautiful Cath Kidson cup and baked me a very yummy gluten free birthday cake!!)

Next up a fab card created by Stephanie-Emma - featuring yummy scrummy 'Rich Razzleberry Ribbon'!!:



Next a card created by the very talented Zoe (card created with non-Stampin' Up! products):


Last but certainly not least - a beautiful card created by Helen (again, not Stampin' Up! products, but still stunning!) :


I'm so lucky to have so many talented, crafty friends that have put aside some time to make something so special for me. I love recieving a handmade card, it makes you feel specially loved!!! Thankyou to all you lovely ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got it ok and pleased you liked it enough to share! I loved making it, it's a SWALK stamp, coloured with my Spectrum noirs. The papers and chipboard flower are from a scrapbook kit I've got, but I use it all for cards! You've made my day! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.