Saturday 24 March 2012

Join My Team!

Hey all, just a quick little post from me tonight. I haven't had anytime to craft this week as i have been so unwell and have exhausted my backstock of projects to share with you. So instead today i just want to post a quick reminder ... if you wish to join the Stampin' Up! family and become a demo there is no better time to join and here is the reason why:


For more details click here. Isn't the starter kit a complete bargain?!

If you feel that this is something you're interested in then why not drop me an email and i can give you a bell to have a no-pressure chat. Don't forget this offer is only on until the end of March - so don't delay. My email address is: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.