Friday 30 March 2012

A Sale-a-Bration Card For All You Cat Lovers!!

I'm back again with another card that is showcasing the stunning 'Everyday Enchantment DSP' that available for FREE if you make a qualifying order before the end of this month - thats right... you have to get your order in by Saturday!!!

As you may know i'm a complete cat lover and couldn't resist making a card using the cat image from the 'Patterned Pets' stampset. So here you go:


This card was completely inspired my black cat - Crazy, she can literally sit for hours looking out the window!! I thought the 'DSP' looked very wallpaper like and so layered it onto a 'Pear Pizzazz' cardbase. Next i stamped the 'Sailaway' image onto a rectangle of 'Whisper White' card using 'Basic Black' ink and then using some 'Marina Mist' ink and a 'Blender Pen' added some colour to the sea. I mounted the image onto some 'Chocolate Chip' card to create a window and crossed over some thin strips of card to create the panels and a slightly thicker strip of card to create a window sill (which i raised using a 'Dimensional', I then stamped the cat from the 'Patterned Pets' stampset in 'Basic Black' ink, cut it out and secured it in place using a 'Dimensional' to make the cat 3D.

I finally stamped the '(friend to friend)' sentiment from the 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' set using 'Chocolate Chip' ink onto some 'Pear Pizzazz' card and then punched out using the 'Word Window Punch' (again raised using a 3D 'Dimensional'.)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Amy! Love the pattern and image. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. This is one I will have to CASE. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew this one would be popular when I saw you making it! It's really lovely and a great idea for both those stamp sets and of course I am already working on my CASE :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes this is great!! Lots of variations on their way - what a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.