Friday 23 March 2012

A Mothers Day Card For My Nan!

Another Mothers Day make to share with you today that i made last week for my Nan. As i was in hospital on Sunday my lovely hubby had to go round and deliver the flowers and the card. My Nan is like a second Mum to me - i love her to pieces and i hope she had a lovely day!

Here's the card i made for her:


The cardbase is 'Wisteria Wonder', on which i layered some 'Pear Pizzazz' card and a piece of 'Whisper White' - on which i stamped the flower image from the 'Blessed Mother' stampset (using 'Perfect Plum' and 'Pear Pizzazz' 'Stampin' Write Markers'). I wrapped a knotted piece of 'Pear Pizzazz' 'Seaming Ribbon' around before gluing it in place. I ran some 'Wisteria Wonder' card through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Timeless Type Alphabet Die' to create the 'Nan'.

Finally i stamped the sentiment from the 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' stampset and punched it out using the 'Word Window Punch' and placed in the left hand corner of the card and placed a little 'Pear Pizzazz' butterfly (created using 'Pear Pizzazz' card, the 'Big Shot' and the 'Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die') finishing it off with a couple of 'Basic Pearls'.

Don't forget if you like the look of this card and want to buy the materials to make something similar yourself you can place a Stampin' Up! order through me. Just email it over: amyjtidd@gmail.com (And don't forget the Sale-a-bration promotion is still on til the end of the month - so if you spend £45 or more you can also get an exclusive stampset or paper pack for FREE - see the righthand side of this blog for more details!) Don't forget after March these sets WILL NOT be available - so get your order in ASAP!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I make a card for Keagan to give my mum, she's helped me to raise him and they are very close too. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Amy Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.