Sunday 22 January 2012

Very Cherry Bookmark!

Yesterday i shared with you a bookmark that i created using the 'Fruit and Flowers' stampset from the 'Spring Mini Catalogue' and today i have another one to share with you using probably my most favourite stamp from the set - the lovely cherry stamp!


I stamped the cherry stamp using 'Real Red' and 'Old Olive' 'Stampin' Write Markers' onto some 'Whisper White' card and punched it out using the '1-1/4" Circle Punch'. I layered this onto a '1-3/8" Circle' punched from 'Old Olive' and then layered this onto a 'Real Red' 'Scallop Circle'. I then cut a strip of 'Old Olive' and ran it through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder' and layered that onto a slightly wider piece of 'Real Red' card and then i pieced it all together!!

And here's a pic of the bookmark in action:


I have only played with the fruit part of the stampset so far so i will have to get creating with the flowers!!

Hope you have had a brilliant weekend - keep your eyes posted on the CraftyThINKer blog this week as there will be lots of exciting news!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fab, nice to see how you use the stamps differently. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I think one of my next projects is going to have to be bookmarks! Love this xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.