I'm so excited!! Paula has awarded me with a Liebster Blog Award and i'm so honoured to get this award - especially from such a talented crafter like Paula!
Thank you so much Paula!! It would be lovely if you could spend a moment to visit Paulas blog at http://paulagriff.blogspot.com/ She is such a wonderful crafter - please go and check out her work!!
The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so as part of the Liebster award tradition, I am going to pass this award to 5 blogs that I value, and that have both inspired and motivated me.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
So ... drumroll please:
- Jade at Jaded Crafter - Jade is a complete Stampin' Up! inspiration to me. She comes up with the most amazing ideas and i love getting together with her to craft!!
- Stephanie-Emma at Crafty Boots - She is our 'boss' over at the 'Crafty boots Challenge' blog and i'm always excited to see her creations!!
- Gabrielle over at Crafty Thoughts - Such an amazingly versatile crafty blogger!
- Cate at Blue Angel Crafts - My Stampin' Up! upline. She always has great ideas!
- Julie at The Crafty Bug - Julie is another member in the Stampin' Up! team and she has a brilliant blog with some fab creations!!
Please take a moment or two to check these blogs out!! Thankyou once again for my award Paula! xxx