Saturday 21 January 2012

Feeling Fruity?!

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend?! I've had a really girly day involving takeaway, chick flicks and chocolate!! Oh and a tiny bit of crafting! Not quite as much as i would like but i've still got tomorrow set aside!!

Today i had a bit of a play with one of my new stampsets from the Spring Mini Catalogue: 'Fruit and Flowers' and created two bookmarks, one of which i will share with you today and i will save the other one for a future blogpost:


To create this bookmark i ran some 'Real Red' cardstock through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Perfect Pennant Die'. I then punched out a '1-3/4" Circle' from some 'Old Olive Cardstock. Then on a piece of 'Whisper White' card i stamped the cute apple stamp from the 'Fruit and Flowers' stampset using 'Real Red' and 'Old Olive' 'Stampin' Write Markers'. I then punched this out using the '1-1/4" Circle Punch'. Finally i threaded some 'Old Olive' 'Satin Ribbon'.

And this is how i'm using it with to bookmark my 'Spring Mini Catalogue':


So have you looked through your Mini Catalogue yet?! Written your wishlist?! Email me your order now: amyjtidd@gmail.com

Not seen the Mini Catalogue yet?! Either take a peek of it online - there's a link to it on the righthand side of this blog. If you would like your own copy of it then email me your postal address and i will pop one straight in the post for you!

1 comment:

  1. Amy I love how you've used the ribbon. I always damage bookmarks when they're not in use with the ribbon it would be easy to roll it up and store it!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.