Thursday 19 January 2012

Baby News!!

Hi all! I have some very exciting news to share with you! I'm pregnant! Baby Tiddlywink is due on the 31st July! We went for our 12 week scan on Tuesday and everything was perfect! We got lots of pics of our lovely baby! I can't stop looking at them! We have had a busy few days travelling around all over the place telling friends and family and it's so lovely not to have to keep it a secret anymore!!

We have recieved lots of lovely cards and gifts - so thankyou to everyone for your kindness!!

I just had to share with you a lovely card that my friend Hannah made using a range of current and retired Stampin' Up! products:

I just love the bird and bee design that she has created and the layout is just fab!! I think the 'Subtle' 'Designer Buttons' just finish off the design perfectly!

Thankyou so much Hannah for this lovely card - i'm planning on making a scrapbook for the baby and this will most definately be put in it!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amy. Such exciting news. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fantastic news Amy. I'm so happy for you!

    Hugs
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled for you both, hope you have a lovely pregnancy, enjoy every minute of it
    Congratulations
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news, 2012 will be an awesome year. Many many congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Amy! Lot's more stampers arriving - best wishes, love Pip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!! What wonderful NEWS!!
    only just got around to ready your post!!
    I've now only got 6 weeks til our lil one arrives, good luck with pregnancy and I hope you have a better one than me :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.