Monday 16 January 2012

Fruits and Flowers: Happy Birthday Card!

Hi all! I have a card to share with you today which uses ANOTHER new stampset from the new mini catalogue!! A fab new stampset called 'Fruits and Flowers':
I CASE'd the following card from Julie Davisons blog, just changing the 'DSP' that Julie used in her design:


I have used a 'Poppy Parade' cardbase (10x10cm), layered an 'Old Olive' square ontop (9x9cm) and then layered an 8x8cm piece of 'Whisper White' ontop. In the corner of the 'Whisper White' square i stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment (from the 'Create a Cupcake' stampset) in 'Poppy Parade' ink. I punched two '1-3/8" Circles' from some 'Just Eat Cake DSP' and layered them onto the 'Whisper White'. Finally, on a seperate piece of 'Whisper White' i stamped the cherry from the 'Fruit and Flowers' stampset using 'Poppy Parade' and 'Old Olive' 'Stampin' Write Markers'. I punched this out using the '1-1/4" Circle Punch', layered it onto a 'Poppy Parade' '1-3/8" Circle' and then layered it onto an 'Old Olive' 'Scallop Circle', attaching it to the 'Whisper White' using some 'Dimensionals' to raise it and give it a 3D effect!

I just love this stampset sooooooooooo much! I know i will be using it lots and lots! Take a look in the mini catty - there are so many lovely new products - if you would like to get your hands on a mini catty to flick through just email me your postal address: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.