Monday 24 October 2011

When i grow up i want to be a ballerina!!

Hi everyone, i hope you're having a great halfterm!? I'm actually in the Isle of Wight at the moment with my friend Ruth. I have scheduled this post, so hope it works!

Today i have a card that uses the 'Round Tab Punch' in a very clever way:


I used the 'Round Tab Punch' to create the top part of the ballerinas outfit, punching it out of 'Blushing Bride' cardstock and embellished it using 'Basic Pearls'. To create the tutu part of the outfit i cut a strip of vellum (not Stampin' Up!) and used the 'Eyelet Border Punch' to create a detailed edge and then folded it using a concertina fold, gluding it into plaved using some 'Red Sticky Tape'. I glued this onto some 'Very Vanilla' cardstock and mounted it onto a 'Blushing Bride' cardbase!

I love using punches in unconventional ways! I hope this idea has inspired you to get your punches out and have a play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.