Sunday 23 October 2011

Half-term Craft Retreat!

Yes it's half-term and me and my friend Ruth are off to the Isle of Wight for a few days to stay at her Dad's place and yes we will be taking our craft kits along!! So i will have lots and lots of crafty projects to share with you when i return on Wednesday. But don't worry ... i have scheduled some crafty projects for you Crafty ThINKers to enjoy in my absence!!

So today a crafty 'Pillow Box' project to share with you:


To make this gift box i ran some 'Real Red' card through the 'big Shot' using the 'Pillow Box Die' and constructed it using some 'Red Sticky Strip', i wrapped some 'Old Olive' 'DSP' around the 'Pillow Box' and then wrapped some 'Early Espresso' 'Satin Ribbon' in a bow! I used the 'A Special Treat' tag punch from the  wonderful new hostess stampset 'Tagtastic', stamped it using some 'Early Espresso' ink onto some 'Old Olive' card. I punched it out using the 'Extra Large Tag Punch'. I punched a hole in the top using my 'Crop-a-Dile' - i threaded through some 'Linen thread' and tied it around the 'Satin Ribbon'.

And there you go ... a lovely christmas gift box! Want to buy the 'Pillow Box Die'? Then email me over an order: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.