Thursday 27 October 2011

Isle of Wight Craft Retreat!

Hi everyone! I'm back!! I've been on the Isle of Wight with my friends Ruth and Hannah! We did all the touristy things and also had a wonderfully crafty time! It rained a fair bit, but we brought all of our craft stash with us so it really didn't matter:

And we made lots and lots of lovely crafty projects that i'll be able to share with you over the next few weeks, but here's a sneak preview:


I had such a lovely time and would like to thank Ruth, as well as her dad and step-mum (Malcom and Claire) for letting me stay at their lovely place!!

Don't forget to visit back tomorrow to see some of our lovely creations!!!

(Also just to let you know that i have now placed Saturdays Open House order - so fingers crossed it will be here nice and quickly and i will have your orders to you so you can all get creating!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.