Friday 7 October 2011

My Stampin' Up! Promotion!

Hi all! It's Friday! I'm so excited today we're off to poland for the weekend for our friends Rob and Iwonas wedding! Yep, lots of vodka drinking in store for us!! I'm away til Monday, but don't worry i'll schedule a couple of posts so you still get your craftying fix!!

Anyway, today i have a card to share with you that my Stampin' Up! 'grandmother' Natalie gave me to celebrate my promotion in the Stampin' Up! company. I could never have done this without you guys, my loyal customers!!


This cardbase is 'Crumb Cake', she then glued some 'Very Vanilla' to it, and then kayered on top another layer of 'Crumb Cake'. She the 'Colour Spritzer Tool' and a 'Pumpkin Pie' 'Stampin' Write Marker' to create some background texture and randomly placed some 'Basic Rhinestones'. She then layered a strip of 'Pumpkin Pie' 'DSP' on to it and some retired ribbon. Finally she stamped the 'just for you' sentiment from the 'Just Believe' Stampset. (She managed to print this sentiment in different colours by using her 'Stampin' Write Markers'. She stamped the sentiment on some 'Very Vanilla' cardstock and punched it out using the 'Decorative Label Punch', she raised this using some 'Dimensionals.'

I really appriciated Natalies card, it was so sweet of her sending it! Wanna be part of the Stampin' Up! family? Why not sign up as a demonstrator - there is a great deal on this month if you join up. Why not email me for details: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.