Friday 14 October 2011

Trick or Treat?!

I'm having a bit of a halloween fest on CraftyThINKer this week! I've started this about the 31st and all those cute kids dressed up in spooky costumes. This year i have decided to make my own trick or treat gifts! I just love owls and again this project uses the 'Top Note Die':


I ran some 'Soft Suede' cardstock through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Top Note Die' to create a topper for the 'Cello Bags'. I folded the 'Top Note' in half, punched out two 'Whisper White' '1-3/8" Circles' for the eyes. I used 2 'Basic Black' '1/2" Circles' to create his pupils, and a 'Soft Suede' '1-3/8" Circle' cut in half to create his eyelids and i raised these using 'Dimensionals'. The owls beak is made from 'Pumpkin Pie' card which i have punched using the '5 Petal Flower Punch'. I used one single petal from the punched flower to create his beak! I filled up a 'Cellophane Bag' with yummy sweets and then stuck it all in place using some 'Red Sticky Strip'.

There you go, a very simple AND cheap trick or treat gift!!!

I just love the 'Top Note Die' as it is so versatile!! It's not too late to get an order in. I'm putting through an order on the 22nd October and i can offer you free P&P! Get your order in today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.