Monday 12 September 2011

Thanks to my friends!!

As i mentioned in my post yesterday - i took part in the 'Step Under The Stars' event on Saturday night, completing a 10 mile midnight walk fundraising for the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice and i promised pictures!! So here's a pic of me and my sister before we set off:


and here is a pic of us after 10 miles of walking in the dark and pouring rain - completely relieved it was over, wearing our medals and looking forward to our beds!!


I just want to say thankyou so much to all my friends and family who sponsored me for this event - so far i have raised £165!!

The card today, fits in with this blog theme and was made by my upline Cate at a recent training event i went to:

A 'Rose Red' cardbase, with a strip of 'Early Espresso' card and some 'Subtles DSP'. Cate punched out four '1-1/4" Circles' out of 'Crumb Cake', 'Old Olive', 'Early Espresso' and 'Very Vanilla' cardstock. On the 'Very Vanilla' circle Cate stamped out the branch and flowers from the 'Tiny Tag' stampset. She used her 'Old Olive' and 'Rose Red' 'Stampin' Write Markers' to do this. The sentiment is also from the 'Tiny Tags' set. All finished off with a 'Basic Rhinestone' bling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.