Sunday 25 September 2011

Happy Birthday Iwona!

Yesterday was my friend Iwona's birthday! I hope she had a lovely day! We went out last night for a few drinks!! I couldn't resist making her a birthday card. She has such a bright and cheery character, so i couldn't resist making her a bright and cheery card:


I have used the stunningly bright 'Daffodil Delight' cardstock for this cardbase. I then cut a strip of 'Daffodil Delight' for the centre of the card and then used the 'Eyelet Border Punch' on both sides of this strip of card and glued this into place. I then cut a thinner strip of 'Play Date DSP' and glued that in the centre if the 'Daffodil Delight' strip.

I punched out three flowers using the 'Fancy Flower Punch': one from 'Pacific Point' cardstock, one from 'Daffodil Delight' 'DSP' and one from 'Real Red' 'DSP', both from the 'Brights DSP Stack'.  I layered all three of these and secured them in placed with 'Red Sticky Tape'. I placed a 'Daffodil Delight' 'Designer Button' (with some 'Linen Thread' tied in a bow) onto the centre of the flowers, secured again with some 'Red Sticky Tape'.

The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment comes from the 'Something to Celebrate' stampset and was inked in 'Pacific Point'.

I hope Iwona liked her card and had an amazing birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.