Friday 9 September 2011

Happy Birthday Pippa!!

Today is my friend Pippa's birthday!! I work with Pippa and she is one of the most friendly, happy and caring people i know. Sadly i won't be able to attend her birthday party tomorrow night as i will be taking part in a midnight walk in aid of the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice (who cared for my Grandad most of last year - if you would like to sponsor me - my Just Giving sponsorship page can be found HERE.)

I made Pippa this card to wish her a very happy birthday:

A 'Pink Pirouette' cardbase, with some 'Sweet and Sour DSP' (which is retiring) mounted on some 'Rose Red Card'. The sentiment is from the 'Fun and Fast Notes' stampset (which is sadly retiring), i have punched this sentiment out with a 'Decorative Label Punch'. The butterfly is from the beautiful 'Strength and Hope' stampset (which featured in my blogpost yesterday) - this is stampset is also retiring and has been a charity set for Stampin' Up! this year - supporting the 'Breast Cancer Research Foundation'. I have blinged this card with some 'Basic Rhinestones'. I hope Pip likes this card and has an amazing birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.