Wednesday 30 November 2011

I Miss You

Hi all, hope you are all well, i'm super busy at the moment, so much going on but not long til Christmas!!!

Yesterday was a busy day for me, i taught in the morning and then went to the official opening of Alexandra House - a care home for the elderly - named after my late mother in law. I was completely amazing by the quality of the build and the services on offer for the residence who are living there. It was a very proud day for my husband family - and we got to meet a royal - The Duchess of Gloucester - she was such a lovely lady and spent quite some time speaking to us all!!

The card, therefore that i am sharing with you today is somewhat fitting. It features an image and sentiment from the 'Ain't Love Grand' stampset - I Miss You.



I have CASE'd this card directly from the Stampin Up! Catalogue (Page 12) It features a 'Marina Mist' cardbase, a rectangle of 'Whisper White' card (with two corners rounded off using the 'Corner Rounder'), next a thinner strip of 'Pumpkin Pie' 'DSP', snipped at the end, next an even thinner strip of 'So Saffron', card. Finally on a small scrap of 'Whisper White' i stamped the plane and sentiment stamp using 'Basic Black' ink and coloured it in using some 'Certainly Celery' ink and a 'Blender Pen'. I finished the card off with a 'Certainly Celery' 'Designer Button'!

There you go, a nice quick card! Now if you want to get your crafty mits on the 'Ain't Love Grand' stampset you need to either book a workshop in the new year or alternatively order £150 of goodies and you will get it for free! Email me for details: amyjtidd@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Amy. I love the simplicity.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another simple but too cute card . . . you will be the end of me with the ideas!!?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.