Aaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Did you look?! Can you believe it's that near! Now's the time to start thinking about Christmas - what are you buying people this year - or more importantly - WHAT ARE THEY BUYING YOU?!
Ok every year i recieve gifts from people and although i know they have tried, they are simply not what i want! So if you are desperate to recieve gifts that you are actually gonna use this may peak your interest!
Why not set up a Christmas Wishlist with me!!! All you need to do is:
- Go through the Stampin' Up! catalogue (on the right hand side of this blog) and write a nice long list of all the lovely things you would like this Christmas.
- Email the list over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On reciept of your wishlist i will give you my contact phone number.
- You share my contact details with friends and family and let them know you have a wishlist with me. (I can even send you some of my business cards so you can pass them out!)
- Contact me, let me know their budget and i will select the gift and send it to them to give to you this christmas! SIMPLE!! (P&P will be £4.95 on orders under £30 and FREE for order over £30)
Now i have done all the admin stuff, i have a lovely christmas card to share with you:
This lovely card was given to me at a recent Stampin' Up! training event and made using the 'Season of Joy' stampset. On a rectangle of 'Whisper White' card the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment was stamped in the righthand corner using 'Old Olive' ink, as were the two swirl images. The smaller flowers were stamped using 'Real Red' and the three larger flowers were stamped onto some smaller pieces of 'Whisper White' card and then hand-snipped out and arranged to slightly overlap one another. all of this was glued onto a 'Real Red' cardbase! Such a beautifully simple card! (It's not too late to get your crafting kit out and knock out some christmas cards!!)
Have fun writing out your Christmas wishlist!! If you have any questions about any of the products drop me an email: email@example.com