Sunday 6 November 2011

Another Autumn Days Christmas Reef Card

Yesterday i shared with you a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a fab christmas reef using the 'Autumn Days' stampset.

Today i have a variation of that card to share with you, using the same technique:

I made the reef exactly the same way as yesterday, but stamped it onto a slightly larger piece of 'Whisper White' card and stamped the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment (from the 'Contempo Christmas' set) in the corner of the piece of card, using 'Cherry Cobbler' ink. I used some 'cherry Cobbler' ink and a 'Sponge Dauber' to distress the edges, mounted this onto a piece of 'Cherry Cobbler' card and then mounted it all onto a 'Whisper White' cardbase (which has been 'Sponge Daubered' again!)

I love this card and plan to make a batch of them to send out as Christmas cards!

Have you considered your christmas cards yet? Why not check out my christmas material recommendations at the top of my blog. I'm offering free P&P on all orders placed over £50 before the end of the day on the 7th November. so why not get your order in... email me today: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.