Saturday 18 February 2012

Thinking Of You Grandad...

Last month would have been my Grandads birthday. I still like to make a card and drop it down to the crematorium with some flowers to let him know that i'm thinking of him. I made him a card using the 'Charming' stampset from the new Spring Catalogue and here it is:


On three squares of 'Whisper White' card i stamped the round image from the 'Charming' stampset, placed a large 'Basic Pearl' in the centre of each one. I mounted all three onto slightly larger squares of 'Concord Crush' card and placed them on a 'Whisper White' cardbase.

On a seperate piece of 'Whisper White' card i stamped the 'thinking of you' sentiment from the 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' stampset, using 'Conceord Crush' ink, punched this out using the 'Word Window Punch' and then mounted this onto a strip of 'Concord Crush' card, which i handsnipped to create the flag-shape at the end.

I think about my Grandad everyday and a handmade card is a special way of showing how much i love and miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.