Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sale-a-bration - Another Sprinkled Expression Valentines Card!

Hey all, it's February - and almost Valentines day! Have you made a card yet?! My aim is to give you come inspiration using the fab new 'Sprinkled Expressions' stampset you can earn for FREE during the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration promotion!! This is my DT offering to the Crafty Boots Challenge:


Today's card uses traditional Valentine colours! I began with a rectangle of 'Whisper White' card and randomly stamped the heart stampset over it using 'Basic Black' ink, as well as the sentiment in 'Real Red' ink. On a piece of 'Basic Black' ink i stamped the heart stampset using 'Versamark' and then 'Heat Embossed' it using 'White Embossing Powder'. I rounded the corners using 'Corner Rounder Pucnh' and then mounted it onto a piece of 'Real Red' card (i also rounded the corners on this piece) I finished off this card by punched out three 'Small Hearts' from 'Real Red. All of this was placed onto a 'Basic Black' cardbase!!

Get you craft stash out and make a card for the one you love!!! Maybe you can use this card as inspiration and enter it into the Crafty Boots Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely card made from this stamp set. It's hard to decide which is my favourite, I think perhaps, on balance, this is my favourite one.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.