I'm not going to write a detailed tutorial on here because Tami's tutorial is so fab, so click here to access it.
However here is a list of the Stampin' Up! materials i used:
- 'Soft Suede' card - for the cardbase.
- 'Whisper White' card for the background.
- 'Bashful Blue' ink, a 'Sponge Dauber' and the icing part from the 'Cupcake Punch' (as a cloud template) to create the sky background.
- Some 'Garden Green' card snipped to create the grass.
- 'Word Window Punch' and an elastic band to create the catapult.
- A 'Red Riding Hood' and a 'Crumb Cake' '1-3/8" Circle', five 'Basic Black' strips and two 'Red Riding Hood' strips created made from the candle part of the 'Cupcake Punch', some hand-snipped 'Pumpkin Pie' card for the beak, two 'Whisper White' circles punched from the 'Cupcake Punch' and two teeny tiny 'Basic Black' circles created using the 'Crop-a-dile'.
- The 'happy birthday' and the 'Brother' sentiment are both from the 'For My Family' stampset, inked in 'Soft Suede' ink.