Friday 9 December 2011

Sponge Dauber Robin Card!

It's Friday everyone!! woo hoo! and it is starting to feel like christmas! Tonight is my work christmas party!

Today i have another crimbo design for you that has been created using the 'Two Step Bird Punch' to create a 'Sponge Dauber' robin!!


I punched the bird out using the punch from some 'Whisper White' card. I used a 'Sponge Dauber' to colour the robin in with some 'Soft Suede' and 'Real Red' ink. I used a 'Dimensional' to raise the wing and used a 'Basic Black' 'Stampin' Write Marker' to draw on his eye. I also punched two branches out from some 'old Olive ink.

Next i got a rectange of 'Whisper White' card. I stamped the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from the 'Contempo Christmas' stampset, in 'Real Red' ink on the bottom right corner. I ran this through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Square Lattice Embossing Folder', mounted it onto some 'Real Red' card, glued the robin and branches onto this and then placed it all onto an 'Old Olive' cardbase.

I hope you're getting all organised for christmas! I have lots of shopping still to get, as well as wrapping up lots of gifts!! I'm really starting to look forward to it! How are you getting on with all your preperations?!

Have a fab weekend! Amyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.