Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Candle Gifts: Crafty Boot Challenge!

Hi all, it's that time again! Another Crafty Boots Challenge and this fortnights theme is CHRISTMAS!!! Before i share with you my project for this challenge i have the honour of announcing the winner of the bloghop competition that has been running over the last two weeks. Lots of people commented on my loast DT post and one lucky crafter has been selected at random to win some crafty goodies! The lucky winner is:

KATIE!
To claim your prize please email Stephanie-Emma your delivery details!! Her email address is: stephanie-emma@craftyboots.co.uk

Congratulations!!!!

Anyway... here is my DT offering, a couple of tealight candle gift packs:


These have been made very easily! I punched out some '1-3/4" Circles' using my punch from some 'Holly Berry Bouquet DSP'. I punched a small hole out of the centre using my trusty 'Crop-a-Dile' and threaded it over the wick of the tealight. I placed a piece of 'Cherry Cobbler' in a 'Cello Bag' and placed all four candles in the bag. Next i ran some 'Cherry Cobbler' card through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Top Note Die', i folded it in half and glued a strip of 'Holly Berry Bouquet DSP'. I stamped the 'a gift for you' stamp from the 'Beautiful Season' set, in 'Early Espresso' ink onto 'Whisper White' card. I coloured the holly in using some 'Old Olive' ink and a 'Blender Pen', as well as a 'Cherry Cobbler' 'Stampin' Write Marker'. I punched the stamp out using the coordinating punch and glued it on!

Here is another example with a topper made using some 'Pear Pizzazz' Card:


Hope you like my christmassy creation - why not make some for stocking fillers or gifts for work colleagues?! Don't forget to enter the challenge this week and make sure you check out all the Design Teams blogs to see if you are a lucky winner!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this candle set, what a great Christmas gift idea.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea Amy! Guess what my sister's going to be getting for Christmas!! :) Hope it turns out half as nice as this one :) FAB! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.