Wednesday 19 September 2012

Crafty Boots Challenge: Children Stories

Hi all. It's that time again! Another Crafty Boots Challenge.

I was naughty this fortnight and forgot to upload my creation so apologies to anyone who visited my blog Monday expecting to see it!

I went a little off challenge with this one and went for a childrens nursery rhyme instead - Baa Baa Black Sheep:


A 'Night of Navy' cardbase. The sky has been created with a piece of 'Bashful Blue' card. The grass has been created by tearing some 'Pear Pizzazz' 'DSP'. To create the tree i handcut some 'Early Espresso' card to make the truck, and punched some 'Scallop Circles' out of the same 'DSP' to create the leafy part of the tree!! The Sheep himself has been created from a 'Basic Black' Scallop circle to create his body, a 'Sahara Sand''5 Petal Flower Punch' which has been snipped into two pieces (2 petals making his legs, and the remaining three petals make his head! Clever hey!?!) His hair has been punched out from some 'Basic Black' using the 'Boho Blossom Punch'. I drew his eyes on with a white gel pen and then a 'Stampin' Write Marker'.

A very clever use of a flower punch i think!!! I love it when you find a completely different use for a piece of kit!! Total crafty satisfaction!!!

Anyway sorry for the delay in posting this. I look forward to seeing your creations! And don't forget if you'd like to make a Stampin' Up! order just email me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Amy, your cute little sheep reminds me of the Fuzzy Felt we use to play with.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.