Monday 7 May 2012

Introducing Apothecary Art!

Hi all. I hope you have all had a fab Bank Holiday weekend. I have had a great time, catching up with friends and family and even managed to get some crafting in!!

I have completely fallen in love with the beautifully vintage stampset: Apothecary Art and the coordinating 'Framelits Dies: Labels Collection'. So today i have a card to share with you that i have made with these fab new products:


On a 'Calypso Coral' cardbase, i layered a large label (cut using the 'Big Shot' using the largest 'Framelits Die') which i then ran through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder'. I layered an 'Old Olive' label ontop. Onto a piece of 'Whisper White' cardstock i stamped an image from the 'Apothecary Art' set in 'Soft Suede' colouring it in with 'Calypso Coral' and 'Certainly Celery' 'Stampin' Write Markers'. On a seperate strip of 'Whisper White' i stamped the sentiment (also from the 'Apothecary Art set', trimming the edges with my 'Paper Snips' and then gluing it in place using 'Dimensionals' to create a 3D effect. I finally distressed the edges using a 'Sponge Dauber' and 'Soft Suede' ink.

I just love this stampset, it has a completely vintage feel to it and so versatile for cardmakers and scrapbookers:



The 'Labels Framelits' are a wonderful, welcomed addition to the stampset:

These are MUST HAVES for your crafty stash. So if you would like to make an order then email it over today: amyjtidd@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I'd just been looking through your catalogue and put the dies and stamps down as my probable next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love them! They can be used in so many ways!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.