Sunday 20 May 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday! So today i have his birthday card to share with you - using the fab 'Need For Speed' stampset. I have specifically chosen the quad bike image because it is my Dad's dream to own one. One day i hope his dream comes true but for now he'll have to make do with having this card instead!!!


On an 'Early Espresso' cardbase, i glued a piece of 'Pumpkin Pie DSP which has been mounted onto some 'Old Olive cardstock. Next up i stamped the quad bike image (in 'Early Espresso' ink) from the 'Need For Speed' set and painted it using 'Old Olive' ink and a 'Blender Pen'. I cut this out and then secured it onto a larger piece of 'Whisper White' cardstock using 'Dimensionals' to create a 3D effect. I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from the 'For My Family' stampset in the righthand corner and then mounted this onto a piece of 'Old Olive' card and then glued this onto the cardbase. I finished this card by stamping the 'dad' sentiment (also from the 'For My Family' set) and mounted it onto a piece of 'Early Espresso' securing it with a couple of 'Dimensionals'.

I just love the 'Need For Speed' stampset - it is such a perfect set to create masculine cards - a good one for Fathers Day!

It's not too late to order this set in time for Fathers Day creating - email over your order today: amyjtidd@gmail.com

I hope my dad likes his card and has a fab day! Love you Dad. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.