Monday 7 January 2013

Crafty Boots Challenge: Black and Bright Colour!

Hi all, hope you're well, you may have noticed that I have taken a bit of a break from blogging to allow me to spend some time with my rapidly growing son!

However one of my New Years resolutions this year is to get back on track with my crafting and in particular the Crafty Boots Challenges which I have been neglecting recently.

This fortnights challenge was set by Freya and is: BLACK AND A BRIGHT COLOUR OF YOUR CHOICE!

So my DT entry is a black an yellow bookmark! Created from 'Basic Black', 'Daffodil Delight' and 'Whisper White' cardstock. On the white card I messily stamped the image from the 'Artistic Etchings' stamp set using 'Basic Black' ink and sprsyed some yellow ink. The topper has been created by punching 'Basic Black', 'Daffodil Delight' and patterned stamped card using the 'Scallop Circle Punch' and to finish I placed a nice big yellow 'Designer Button' in the centre.



2 comments:

  1. This is fab, love the stamps and the random pattern & secondary ink images looks super! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, great to have you back. You have been missed.

    This is a lovely bookmark.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.