Saturday 25 February 2012

Vintage Vogue!!

Hey all, sorry for such a late posting today - i have been to London. I have had an amazing day shopping and watching Shrek the musical, which was fab!! Totally shattered now but couldn't go to bed without sharing a card with you...


This card uses the beautiful 'Vintage Vogue' stampset. I used some 'Early Espresso' card for the card base. On a strip of 'Pink Pirouette' i stamped the 'life happens, love helps' sentiment from the set, using 'Early Espresso' ink. I snipped each of the ends and folded the card to create a ribbon style effect. I placed two mini 'Basic Pearls' either side and then glued it to the bottom of the card.

Next i cut a piece of 'Whisper White' card and randomly stamped the foilage using 'Always Artichoke' ink. I then stamped some flowers from the set on some 'Whisper White' card using 'Pink Pirouette' ink and cut them out and then placed them onto the card using 'Dimensionals'. Finally popping some 'Basic Pearls' in the centre! I mounted this onto a slightly larger piece of 'Pink Pirouette' card edged with the 'Scallop Trim Border Punch'.

I just love the 'Vintage Vogue' set! This card could be created to suit any type of occassion with a change of sentiment and change of colour combo!!

Hope you're having as good a weekend as me!! I'm off to the Make-it show tomorrow! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.