Thursday 10 March 2011

'Happy Birthday to Stu!'

Hi all, Well it seems that March is the month of birthdays (including my own this Saturday!) So i have been very busy making lots of unique birthday cards for all my friends. The card i want to share with you is one i made for a friend of ours called Stu. I always find it more difficult to make cards for men. I took inspiration for this card from a painting that Stu and his fiancée Kim have hanging in their living room.

The colours are all from the ‘brights’ collection card base is 'tempting turquoise’, the design is ‘daffodil delight’ and ‘tangerine tango’. The balloons are from the ‘Crazy for Cupcakes’ stamp set, which is an incredibly versatile set! I’m looking forward to sharing a few other cards i have made using this set over the next few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.